Wafer is ideal for making small, flat cake decorations like flowers, leaves and decoupage effects, or turn it into an economic DIY edible fabric. Send us your image to receive your custom printed design, whether it's one large picture, lots of little ones or a template for cutting out.
It is A4 size with a printable area of 18.5 x 27 cm plus an unprinted border. Available in packs of 5 sheets, each printed with the same design.
To transform your custom creation into a stretchy material please see our Edible Fabric Blog with recipes and instructions on how to do this using cheap supermarket ingredients.
Wafer has a slightly pitted, streaky or patchy surface and is fairly translucent. We do not recommend it for decorating a cake with a photo - our printed icing toppers are much higher quality.
- ROUND Photo Edible Cake Topper From £8.50
- SQUARE Edible Photo Cake Topper From £8.50
- A4 Edible Photo Cake Topper From £8.50
- Edible Photo Cupcake Toppers From £5.95
- Edible Message Cupcake Toppers From £5.95
- Edible Photo Mini Cupcake Toppers From £6.95
- Edible Message Mini Cupcake Toppers From £6.95
- SQUARE Edible Photo Cake Topper 9.5 inch From £11.20
- A3 Photo Edible Cake Topper From £11.20
- Iced Sponge Cake - Square 8 inch From £29.00
- Undecorated Iced Cupcakes From £14.64
Our printed wafer is a starchy, slightly translucent medium that's flexible and delicate for use in many types of cake decorating, baking and sugar-craft. It's similar to rice paper and very simple to use - decorate cakes, cupcakes or other bakes with a little edible glue.
Use scissors or a craft punch to cut out shapes. A great idea for making edible bunting, playing cards, pound notes, hearts, butterflies, insects, feathers, footballs, flags, badges, photos and logos.
Why buy from Caketoppers?
We are experts in edible printing with many years experience. Our icing and edible print technology has been developed to achieve the best possible results. Our high standards mean that you can be assured of top quality products together with an efficient, professional service every time. If you have any questions please contact us and our experienced team can give advice on printing your image, or see our FAQ page,
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the best discounts and exclusive promotions.
You can upload your photo or logo when you add this item to the basket, or leave it until after your order is completed. In the basket you can upload any image file including JPG, BMP, GIF or PDF. If you want to send any other type of file, or if you want to send it later then please complete your order and make payment. On the order confirmation screen you will see a link to an upload page where you can then upload, email or post any kind of picture.
Here are a few pointers:
- The better the quality of your original picture is, the better the finished result will be. The actual size of your picture is not important, we will enlarge or reduce it to fit.
- If you send a very small picture then some quality may be lost if it needs to be enlarged. As a general rule, if it prints well on paper then it will print well on icing.
- If you are scanning a photo, usually a resolution of 150dpi works best.
- Black & White photos work just as well as colour.
You can also arrange to collect this item from our Farnham premises and you will see this option in the basket.
For full details please see the Delivery Page